- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Authentic Foods Gluten-Free
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 06/1/2016
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
My name is Steven Rice and I am the President and Founder of Authentic Foods. I started Authentic Foods in 1993 when I heard about a group of people who had Celiac Disease and could not eat wheat or gluten. With a great deal of experience in the food industry and a background in biochemistry, I realized that I could develop baked goods that could help Celiacs get the proper nutrition in their diets with gluten-free baked goods that taste as close to, if not better than the same baked good with gluten.
Since starting the company in 1993, my daughter has joined me in expanding Authentic Foods. We work hard to make sure all of the Authentic Foods baking mixes and flours are not just like any gluten free baking mix or flour, but that they’re better. Our goal is to make baking mixes that will keep you from wishing you could eat gluten again. We want you to be able to enjoy your baked goods like anyone else who is not on a gluten-free diet.
We love food just like you. We want to share our love for baked goods with you.
For more info visit our site.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).