- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Cauliflower (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Cauliflower (Gluten-Free)
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Celiac.com 03/10/2016 - It's salmon season here in California, and so it's time for some tasty gluten-free salmon recipes. This tender, juicy salmon paired with roasted cauliflower, carrots and potatoes is a dish that's sure to please.
- 1½ pounds fresh salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- kosher salt
Heat oven to 450F.
Cut the potatoes into quarters, and remove the cauliflower from the main stem. Halve the cauliflower pieces longways.
On a rimmed baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower, potatoes, and onion with the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and a dash of pepper and paprika.
Spread in an even layer and roast for 15 minutes.
Season the salmon with garlic, salt and pepper and paprika, and nestle it among the vegetables.
Continue roasting until the vegetables are golden brown and tender, and the fat begins to seep from the edges of the salmon, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Serve fish and the vegetables alone or with rice. Pair with your favorite wine or gluten-free beer.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Potato Salad (Gluten-Free)
As a kid, my mother always served the same store-bought potato salad.... [READ MORE]
Pan Fried Filet of Sole (Gluten-Free)
Before I was diagnosed with celiac disease my favorite dish to order
in a seafood restaurant was
Fried Filet of Sole.... [READ MORE]
Potato Leek Soup (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from "Carriefaith" in the Gluten-Free
Forum.... [READ MORE]
Baked Mashed Potatoes (Gluten-Free)
recipe comes to us from Kimberly Dungan.... [READ MORE]