- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Laiki Red Rice Crackers
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
I recently discovered a new snack cracker called Laiki Red Rice Crackers, which I would recommend to anyone who likes a healthy snack cracker.
Despite their delicious and complex whole grain taste, they are made with only three ingredients: wholegrain red rice, sustainably farmed palm oil, and sea salt. This means that they are a very allergy-friendly snack cracker that is suitable for just about anyone, and of course they are also gluten-free.
A 21 gram package contains only 100 calories, and has 4% of your recommended daily fiber. They also make a black rice variety, which I plan to try next.
For more info visit their site: laikicrackers.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).