Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Simple Kneads Gluten Free Bread
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 05/1/2016
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
The first thing you'll notice when you visit the Online Bakery at SimpleKneads.com is that this gluten free bread doesn't look like other bread. It looks beautiful. And it certainly doesn't taste like other gluten free bread, either. It tastes like real bread.
That's because Simple Kneads' bread is different – and not just because it's gluten free. Their bread is all-natural, vegan friendly, and made in a dedicated gluten free facility using only ingredients that have been tested and certified as gluten-free – and most of their ingredients are organic, too. Most importantly, you'll find it's also got the flavor and texture that is missing from many other gluten free offerings.
They offer three mouth-watering flavors, all of which are baked fresh on demand and shipped fresh to you when you order online:
- Sourdough - This naturally cultured sourdough gluten-free bread is light in flavor and moist inside, with an artisan-style crust. It's great for sandwiches or as toast.
- Quinoa Power Grains – This hearty bread has a slight nutty flavor and is moist and supple. Packed with powerful ingredients like quinoa and teff, it's great as table bread and makes sandwiches delightful.
- Pumpkinickel - Infused with pumpkin seeds for a mouthwatering play on pumpernickel. Delightful in any dish where dark rye bread is traditionally used.
You can view ingredients and nutritional information for each flavor at SimpleKneads.com. And if you still can't decide which flavor you want to try first, try ordering a combo pack of two different flavors. You'll be pleasantly surprised with the quality, flavor and value of Simple Kneads gluten-free breads..
For more info visit: simplekneads.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
A World of Flavor, Recipes to Please All of Your Guests
The new gluten-free cookbook "A World of Flavor" is clearly a labor of love for its authors, Amber Barrett and Nancy Miller.... [READ MORE]
Regular Girl Prebiotic Fiber & Probiotic Blend (Gluten-Free)
Regular Girl is a gluten-free prebiotic fiber with a probiotic blend that is specifically designed "for the woman on the go.... [READ MORE]
SprinJene Gluten-Free Fluoride Toothpaste with Black Seed Oil
I've often wondered who it was that decided that nearly all toothpastes need so much mint flavor that you can't taste anything else but mint for hours after brushing? This has always been a pet peeve of mine with toothpastes, and I often avoid brushing my teeth before I plan to eat or drink anything that I actually want to be able to taste.... [READ MORE]
Panasonic SD-YR2500 Automatic Gluten-Free Bread Maker Review
I've now been gluten-free for over 20 years, yet I've never broken down and purchased a bread machine, nor have I ever used one.... [READ MORE]