- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Simple Kneads Gluten Free Bread
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 05/1/2016
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
The first thing you'll notice when you visit the Online Bakery at SimpleKneads.com is that this gluten free bread doesn't look like other bread. It looks beautiful. And it certainly doesn't taste like other gluten free bread, either. It tastes like real bread.
That's because Simple Kneads' bread is different – and not just because it's gluten free. Their bread is all-natural, vegan friendly, and made in a dedicated gluten free facility using only ingredients that have been tested and certified as gluten-free – and most of their ingredients are organic, too. Most importantly, you'll find it's also got the flavor and texture that is missing from many other gluten free offerings.
They offer three mouth-watering flavors, all of which are baked fresh on demand and shipped fresh to you when you order online:
- Sourdough - This naturally cultured sourdough gluten-free bread is light in flavor and moist inside, with an artisan-style crust. It's great for sandwiches or as toast.
- Quinoa Power Grains – This hearty bread has a slight nutty flavor and is moist and supple. Packed with powerful ingredients like quinoa and teff, it's great as table bread and makes sandwiches delightful.
- Pumpkinickel - Infused with pumpkin seeds for a mouthwatering play on pumpernickel. Delightful in any dish where dark rye bread is traditionally used.
You can view ingredients and nutritional information for each flavor at SimpleKneads.com. And if you still can't decide which flavor you want to try first, try ordering a combo pack of two different flavors. You'll be pleasantly surprised with the quality, flavor and value of Simple Kneads gluten-free breads..
For more info visit: simplekneads.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).