- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Éclair Naturals Gluten-Free Smoothing Conditioner in Creamy Coconut
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
My daughter, Mica, recently tried Éclair Naturals Gluten-Free Smoothing Conditioner in Creamy Coconut, which is a gluten-free hair conditioner that many celiacs will appreciate.
The first thing she noticed when using it was the feeling that her hair absorbed most of the conditioner, just like a sponge, and this made rinsing it out very easy (some conditioners can be difficult to rinse out).
She also loved the fact that it made her hair smell like fresh coconuts, and, after three days of using it, her straight, thin hair was much less frizzy, and felt more silky. It was also more shiny and healthy looking.
Available at Rite Aid and Target.com, for more info visit their site: visit their site.
Review written by Scott Adams.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).