- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 10/1/2016
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
If you are one of the approximately 2-3 million Americans with celiac disease, ZyGluten™ may be taken before you eat out at a restaurant or a friend's house, as it may help break down any gluten cross-contamination that you might encounter. If you're one of the 18 million Americans with Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS), there's good news. You can start enjoying food again – with ZyGluten™.
ZyGluten™ capsules may help reduce the gas, bloating and cramps due to gluten sensitivity so you can enjoy all your favorite foods – without the discomfort. The potent enzymes and helpful microbes in ZyGluten™ were selected for their ability to break down gluten before it can cause a problem. Simply take two ZyGluten™ capsules with your first bite of a meal.
For more info visit: www.ZyGluten.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).