- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Beth's Chicken Nuggets (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Beth's Chicken Nuggets (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
2 lbs. chicken
1 cup corn meal
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Put other ingredients into a Ziploc bag, seal, and shake to mix. Drop a couple of pieces of the chicken into the corn meal mixture, seal the bag, and shake to coat. Remove to plate. Repeat until all of the chicken is coated. These can be fried in a deep fryer, in a skillet, or sprayed with PAM and baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).