- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Dixie Pork Chops (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Dixie Pork Chops (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Cecilia McNeil.
in baking dish with potatoes on bottom:
6 or 8 pork chops pan grilled
4 to 6 large potatoes peeled and quartered
Sauce - Mix together:
1- medium green bell pepper chopped
1- 14.5 ounce can crushed tomatoes
1- 14.5 ounce can water
1- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over potatoes and chops and bake at 350F for 1 hour. Fantastic!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).