- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Dressing / Stuffing (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Dressing / Stuffing (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Oliver.
2 cups onion, chopped
2 cups celery, chopped
¼ cup parsley, fresh, chopped
8 oz. mushrooms, chopped
11-13 cups dried out gluten-free bread cubes
1-2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
1-1 ½ teaspoons salt
1-2 teaspoons thyme
½ tsp black pepper
1-2 teaspoons sage, ground
3-4 cups chicken broth
2-4 cups chicken cooked, diced
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoons baking powder
Melt margarine in a skillet and sauté onion, celery parsley and mushrooms. Put gluten-free bread cubes in a large bowl. Add all the seasonings and toss well. Pour in broth to make mixture quite moist. Fold in diced chicken. Add eggs and toss together well. Add the baking powder and mix well. Place stuffing mixture in a greased 9 x 13 baking pan and cover with foil. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, remove foil and continue baking for another 15 to 20 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).