- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Little T's Tasty Chicken Nuggets (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Little T's Tasty Chicken Nuggets (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Lisa:
¼ cup rice milk
½ cup brown rice flour
¼ cup tapioca flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Spices (mix in with ingredients above)
1 pinch oregano
1 pinch rosemary
3 pinch sweet basil
3 pinch parsley
1 baked garlic
1teaspoon GFCF baking powder-put in last
Mix the above ingredients together in a bowl and soak chicken pieces in this mixture.
In a separate bowl crush ¼ cup Lay Brand original regular potato chips (as fine as possible) or brown rice bread crumbs. Dip chicken in potato chips or brown rice bread crumbs. Deep fry for 5 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).