- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Chinese & Asian Recipes
- Teriyaki Sauce (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Teriyaki Sauce (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Lisa McKinney.
oz. San-J Wheat Free Reduced Sodium Tamari Soy
6 oz. unsweetened pineapple juice
¼ cup brown sugar
1 clove fresh garlic, minced (optional)
1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger (or 1 teaspoon Ground dried ginger)
Heat liquid ingredients, add brown sugar, mix till dissolved. Add garlic and ginger, then cool. Wonderful, flavorful, not salty, and easy to make! Takes less than five minutes to make. Recommended marinating time: 4-18 hours. Enjoy!! (San-J, Virginia offices: 800-446-5500) .
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).