- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Italian Recipes
- Spaghetti Pie (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Spaghetti Pie (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Mireille Cote.
4 cups cooked gluten-free spaghetti (½ pound uncooked)
1 ½ cups tomato sauce (half a 26-ounce jar)
½ cup grated gluten-free Parmesan cheese
10 fresh basil leaves
12 cup grated gluten-free mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
A handful of sliced black olives
10 mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
½ cup bell pepper slices
Wash hands. Combine ingredients. Bake in oven.
This recipe makes about 4 servings. It takes about 15 minutes to prepare and another 30 minutes to bake. Thats a total of 45 minutes, start to finish
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).