- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Lasagno - Mexican Lasagna (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Lasagno - Mexican Lasagna (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Meredith Misner.
1 package corn
1 jar salsa
1 can corn (drained)
½ cup sour cream
½ onion diced
1 ½ cups cheddar cheese grated
a big bowl of miscellaneous cut veggies
- use whatever you have - I used green and red pepper, asparagus, broccoli, green onion, cilantro, black olives, and tomatoes
Grease a 9X13 pan. Slice stack of tortillas in half. Place about 5 tortilla halves in bottom of pan with straight side against pan. Layer veggies, then a layer of sour cream, a little cheese, and a little salsa. Continue layering (Like Lasagna) and top with salsa. Bake about ½ hour at 350F. Top with cheese and bake until golden brown.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).