- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Tortillas #3 (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Tortillas #3 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipes comes to us from Betty Hagmans book - The Gluten-Free Gourmet Cooks Fast and Healthy.
½ cup cornstarch
2 tablespoons tapioca flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup liquid egg substitute, or 2 eggs, or 3 large egg whites
1 ½ cup water
oil for brushing skillet
In a medium bowl place the bean flour, cornstarch, tapioca flour, and salt. Whisk together. Add the egg and beat together until smooth. Slowly beat in the water. Let rest in refrigerator for
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).