- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Donut Recipes (Doughnut)
- Basic Donuts (Donut Maker Needed - Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Basic Donuts (Donut Maker Needed - Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipes comes to us from Melissa Boucher.
½ cup gluten-free flour
1 ¾ cup sugar
7 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla
2 cup milk or water
1 cup oil
Mix dry ingredients together. At medium speed beat eggs and vanilla. Add rest of wet ingredients. Add dry mixture. Makes about 2 dz. donuts. These freeze well and can be put in the microwave--80% power for 20-30 seconds.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).