- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Donut Recipes (Doughnut)
- Chocolate Donuts (No Donut Maker Needed - Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Chocolate Donuts (No Donut Maker Needed - Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipes comes to us from Melissa Boucher.
cup rice flour
2/3 cup potato starch flour
1/3 cup tapioca flour
¼ cup cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
1 cup sugar
¼ cup sour cream
¾ cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons shortening
Chill 2 hours. They are too sloppy to roll so make donut holes by dropping teaspoonfuls into 370 degree oil. Most will roll over when the bottom is cooked, but you may need to turn some. Drain on thick layer of paper towels.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).