- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Brownie Recipes
- Brownie Mix (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Brownie Mix (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Sue DeVries.
¾ cup cocoa powder
2 ¼ cup sugar
1 1/3 cup Bette Hagman flour mix
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup chopped nuts, if desired
Bag as follows:
Preheat oven to 325 Degrees
Grease and flour 9x13 pan
¾ cup melted butter or margarine
2 teaspoons vanilla
Bake 25-27 minutes or until toothpick comes out slightly moist.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).