- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Biscotti (Super Easy - Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Biscotti (Super Easy - Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Ann Sokolowski.
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with lip on all sides.
package gluten-free cake mix [more about flavors below]
¾ cup oil [or melted and cooled butter]
2 tablespoons gluten-free extracts
2 cup toasted nuts [optional]
1 cup dried fruits [optional]
Combine all ingredients. Pour into jelly roll pan and cake for 20 to 30 min until tests done. Remove from oven, but keep oven on slice cookies into thirds [the long way] and across in ½ inch slices. Remove half and spread out on another jelly roll pan [un-greased] and put back in oven for 3 to 10 min, until golden. Cool and store in air-right container.
Flavorings (choose one):
- 2 tablespoons anise extract with yellow cake batter
- ½ teas ground cloves, 1 tablespoons instant espresso powder, 2 tablespoons almond extract with chocolate cake mix
- 2 teas ground ginger, ½ cup finely chopped candied ginger with yellow cake mix
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).