- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Biscotti (Super Easy - Gluten-Free)
Biscotti (Super Easy - Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I created The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with lip on all sides.
package gluten-free cake mix [more about flavors below]
¾ cup oil [or melted and cooled butter]
2 tablespoons gluten-free extracts
2 cup toasted nuts [optional]
1 cup dried fruits [optional]
Combine all ingredients. Pour into jelly roll pan and cake for 20 to 30 min until tests done. Remove from oven, but keep oven on slice cookies into thirds [the long way] and across in ½ inch slices. Remove half and spread out on another jelly roll pan [un-greased] and put back in oven for 3 to 10 min, until golden. Cool and store in air-right container.
Flavorings (choose one):
- 2 tablespoons anise extract with yellow cake batter
- ½ teas ground cloves, 1 tablespoons instant espresso powder, 2 tablespoons almond extract with chocolate cake mix
- 2 teas ground ginger, ½ cup finely chopped candied ginger with yellow cake mix
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).