- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies #1 (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Chocolate Chip Cookies #1 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
The ingredients needed are:
½ cup butter or margarine
¾ cup peanut butter
1 cup white rice flour
¼ cup tapioca flour
½ cup sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 bag milk chocolate
In a bowl beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer until well blended. Add flours, sugars, egg, baking soda and powder. Beat until thoroughly combined. Add in chocolate chips and mix with a fork. Shape into 1 inch balls, and flatten by crisscrossing with a fork. Bake at 375 for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).