- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies #6 (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Chocolate Chip Cookies #6 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Lisas Firehouse Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1 cup brown rice flour
2/3 cup tapioca flour
1/3 cup potato starch
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup White Sugar
1 ½ teaspoon Vanilla (if using Authentic Foods ½ teaspoon)
2 Cup Chocolate Chips
¾ Cup Butter
¾ Cup Shortening
Mix everything together bake at 350 for 10 to 12 min.
I revised my special cookie recipe that I use to make when I was in forestry, My friends cant even tell they are gluten-free cookies. Make extra because they go fast!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).