- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Coconut Macaroons #2 (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Coconut Macaroons #2 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Joe Bacon.
Preheat oven 350º
- Two 7 oz. packages of flaked coconut (~5 cups)
- One 14 oz. can eagle brand condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoon almond extract
In a large bowl combine coconut, condensed milk and extracts; mix well. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto generously greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 min. or until lightly brown. Immediately remove to cooling rack. Optional: drizzle with melted chocolate chips.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).