- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Oreo-Style Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Oreo-Style Cookies (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Phyllis Chinn.
cup cocoa or carob powder
¼ cup potato flour
¼ cup rice flour
½ cup white sugar
3/8 cup stick margarine
Preheat oven to 350. Grease cookie sheet. mix dry ingredients. Beat egg. mix egg and margarine. mix in with dry ingredients (may have to use hands). With dough, form cylinder-shaped balls and put on sheet. Flatten with a fork dipped in cold water. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. Once cooled, put frosting between the smooth halves of the cookies, sandwich two together and voila!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).