- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Spritz Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Spritz Cookies (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Claudia Celmer and Donna Knight.
½ cups butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
1 teaspoon almond extract
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
4 cups brown rice flour
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Cream butter until very soft. Work in sugar, egg and extracts. Add flour mixture gradually. Form cookies with press or cookie shooter on un-greased cookie sheets. Decorate as desired and bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 400. Makes 7 & ½ dozen cookies.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).