- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Top 20 Diagnoses Before a Diagnosis of Celiac Disease
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
The following list was taken from the Fall, 1996 Celiac Disease Foundation Newsletter.
- Psychological stress, nerves, imagination
- Spastic Colon
- Virus (Viral Gastroenteritis)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Amoeba, Parasites, Infection
- Gallbladder Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Cancer, Lymphoma, Digestive
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lactose Intolerance
Data from an on-going Celiac Disease Foundation study of 600 Biopsy-proven celiacs.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
- Short Wheat Challenge Offers an Easy, Reproducible Method for Detecting Immune Response to Gluten
- Blood Testing for Celiac Disease Isn't Very Accurate
- Using Endocytoscopy to Perform Live, Real-time Imaging of Human Duodenal Mucosal Structures in Celiac Disease
- Small Drug Firm Announces Completion of First Human Trial for AT-1001 and FDA 'Fast Track' Designation for Possible Future Celiac Disease Treatment