- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
A.J.'s Special Gluten-Free Baking Mix (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from A.J. McEvoy.
Cups Brown Rice Flour
1 Cup White (Sweet) Rice Flour
1 Cup Almond Flour
¾ Cup Tapioca Starch
¾ Cup Potato Starch
1 Cup gluten-free Sweet Buttermilk Powder (be sure to read the label to avoid things like
¼ Cup gluten-free Baking Powder
¼ Cup Ener-G Foods brand Rice Polish (Can use ½ cup if you prefer really high-fiber)
¼ Cup Xanthan Gum
This is a great mix for muffins. You might want to try my Pumpkin-Raisin Spice Muffins.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).