- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Birthday Cake (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Birthday Cake (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
2 ¼ cup gluten-free flour mix
1 teaspoons salt
3 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
1 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup sugar (or less)
1 teaspoons xanthan gum
2/3 cup gluten-free mayonnaise
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla essence
1 cup gluten-free white
Blend together dry ingredients. Beat eggs, sugar and mayonnaise until fluffy. Add vanilla, flour mix and add alternately with pop mix, beating after each addition. Spread batter into 2 greased and rice floured 8 or 9 round cake pans and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. The top will spring back when done.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).