- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Chocolate Cake (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Chocolate Cake (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
1-¾ cup gluten-free flour
½ teaspoon zanthan gum
2 cups sugar
¾ cup cocoa
1-½ teaspoon baking soda
1-½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk (optional: add 1 teaspoon vinegar to sour)
½ cup oil
1 cup boiling water (optional: use black coffee instead for stronger flavor)
Combine dry ingredients in large bowl and mix. Beat eggs well, add milk and oil. Mix together both dry and wet ingredients. The batter will be thin. Pour into greased and floured 13 x 9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).