Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Seven Minute Frosting (Gluten-Free)
Seven Minute Frosting (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
1 ½ cups sugar
1/3 cup cold water
2 egg whites
2 teaspoon light corn syrup OR ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
In the top of a double boiler, combine the sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup or cream of tartar and the salt.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Flour-Less Birthday Chocolate Cupcakes (Gluten-Free)
For a fun spin on these cupcakes - I made them with almond butter and pistachios on my blog.... [READ MORE]
No Crust New York-Style Cheesecake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Lisa Bell.... [READ MORE]
Coffee Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Betty Doubravsky.... [READ MORE]
Carrot Cake #1 (Gluten-Free)
T... [READ MORE]