- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Journal of Gluten Sensitivity - Subscribe Today!
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Since 2002 Celiac.com’s Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, edited by Dr. Ron Hoggan, has offered the most in-depth and accurate information on celiac disease, gluten sensitivity and the gluten-free diet. Under the original "Scott-Free" title we published 28 outstanding issues, which have reached tens of thousands of subscribers (by the way, all on-line versions of back issues are free to all subscribers!).
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).