- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Cornflake Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cornflake Cookies (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Christina Kuhne.
In a large bowl Beat together:
½ cup margarine
½ cup sugar
2 egg yolks
1 level teaspoon of Baking powder GF
When creamy add:
1 cup gluten-free cornflakes
½ cup rice flour
½ cup maize flour
½ cup of chopped crystallized ginger
½ cup chopped apricots
Mix until combined and place teaspoons of the batter on a greased biscuit tray and bake in hot oven at 375F for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and let cool on tray.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).