- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Spicy Chicken Fajitas (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Spicy Chicken Fajitas (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Diane Wilson.
2 large chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
2 Tablespoons lime juice
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium red pepper, sliced
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cumin
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
2 tablespoons chopped dry cilantro
gluten-free flour or corn tortillas
In large bowl, toss shredded cooked chicken with lime juice. In large skillet, sauté onion, red pepper, chili powder, cumin, and salt in oil 3 minutes until onion is translucent. Add chicken. Cook 2 minutes to heat through, stirring occasionally. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and cilantro until cheese is melted. Serve in warm gluten-free corn tortillas.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).