- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Coconut Muffins (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Leta.
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoons Crisco Butter Flavored Margarine
1 tablespoon coconut extract
Beat together until creamy.
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon xanthan gum
Pinch of salt
¾ cup GF flour blend
¼ cup Dari-Free milk or Vanilla Soy milk
Mix dry ingredients into the wet ones, and stir in a small hand full Angel Flake coconut. Pour into cupcake pan with paper cups. Makes 6 muffins in paper cupcake paper cups.
Bake at 350F for 21 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).