- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Pork and Potato Stuffing (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pork and Potato Stuffing (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Dick LeTourneau.
1 pound lean ground beef
1 pound lean ground pork (you can also add ground veal if you wish)
2 minced onions
3 minced garlic cloves
Approximately 1 cup of gluten-free chicken broth
1 teaspoon gluten-free chicken granules
1 teaspoon gluten-free dry beef bouillon
1 ½ teaspoon paprika
1 Tablespoon dry parsley
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 ½ mixed fines herbs
¼ teaspoon ground clove
Approximately 4-5 potatoes, boiled or baked, and mashed. Brown the meat with the onions and garlic, add all the other ingredients except the potatoes. Let simmer about one hour and add the potatoes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).