- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Ginger Cookies #3 (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Ginger Cookies #3 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
2¼ cup rice flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons gluten-free baking soda
¾ cup gluten-free shortening
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon cloves
1 teaspoon ginger
¼ cup molasses
Sift together dry ingredients except sugar. Cream shortening with brown sugar, add egg, and molasses. Add dry ingredients and mix. Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Roll into small balls, dip the top in white sugar, and flatten with fork on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375F about 8 to 10 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).