- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Brownie Recipes
- Scotcharoos (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Jo Ann Boyd.
1 cup sugar
6 cups Erewhon gluten-free Crispy Brown Rice*
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup gluten-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup gluten-free butterscotch chips**
Combine sugar and syrup in 3 quart sauce pan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Immediately remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Add cereal and stir to coat cereal well with mixture. Press into buttered 9 x 13 pan. Combine chocolate and butterscotch chips in medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute, stir, and microwave 1 more minute. Stir until completely melted and well mixed. Spread evenly over cereal mixture in pan. Cool and cut into bars.
*Any gluten-free crispy rice cereal
**Hershey and Kroger are GF
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).