- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Butter Pecan Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Butter Pecan Cookies (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
2 sticks gluten-free butter, softened
1 ½ cups white sugar
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt (½ if you use unsalted butter)
1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
1 rounded teaspoon xanthan gum
1 small box Jello vanilla instant pudding mix
2 ¾ cups gluten-free flour blend (You can 1 ½ pounds of rice flour to 1 pound corn starch)
¾ cup coarsely ground pecans
Mix all ingredients together in order shown. Dough should be very thick & gooey. If needed stir in more flour. Chill 1 or more hours. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto un-greased cooked sheet. Bake 10 to 11 minutes at 375F.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).