- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Italian Meatloaf (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Italian Meatloaf (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
3 pounds ground beef
2 cups rice
3 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
4 tablespoon dried chopped chives
2 teaspoons dried basil + 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 350F degrees
Mix all ingredients together well in a very large bowl (this is enough for 2 loaves). Press mixture into two 4"- 5" X 8"- 9" loaf pans (the temps and times are for glass loaf pans.) Bake 55 minutes. Remove from oven and pour off some fat. Cover tops of meatloaves with a generous layer of gluten-free ketchup. Bake 15 mins longer. Cool 10 to 15 minutes before cutting loaves.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).