- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Carrot Cake #3 & Cream Cheese Frosting (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Carrot Cake #3 & Cream Cheese Frosting (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
2 cups gluten-Free Flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons soda
2 cups grated carrots
1 ½ cups of oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 small can crushed pineapple (drained)
Mix dry ingredients. Add other ingredients and mix well. Bake in three 9-inch pans (greased and floured) at 350F. for about 25 minutes or until done. Let cool and frost.
125 grams cream cheese.
2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
250 grams icing sugar.
1 teaspoon lemon rind.
2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
At room temperature beat the Margarine and Cream Cheese together. Then add Icing Sugar alternately with the Lemon Juice. Beat until smooth.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).