- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Hot Fudge Cake (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Hot Fudge Cake (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
¾ cup sugar
6 tablespoon baking Cocoa powder divided
2 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup milk
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
1 ¾ cup hot water
1 cup packed
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 2 teaspoons cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth. Spread in an un-greased 9x9 square baking pan. Combine brown sugar and remaining cocoa. Sprinkle over batter. Pour hot water over all. Do not stir! Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes. Great slightly warm, topped with Cool Whip or ice cream.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).