- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Mock Whipped Cream Frosting (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Mock Whipped Cream Frosting (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons sweet rice flour
½ cup white shortening/Crisco
½ cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Cook milk & rice flour in a large bowl in the microwave, stirring often, until very thick--about 5 minutes and let cool . Cream shortening and margarine and add sugar, beat until it is no longer grainy. Add cooled glop and beat until very fluffy. Makes about 4 cups.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).