- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Whipped Cream Cake (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Whipped Cream Cake (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Sift dry ingredients:
1 ½ cups Asian glutinous rice flour (it is gluten-free!)
2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
Whip until stiff:
1 cup cold whipping cream
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
and continue beating until it is no longer gritty.
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8 x 12 inch pan.
Add dry ingredients, blend in with wire whisk, then pour into prepared pan. Tap on counter to remove air bubbles. Bake for 30-45 min, or until it tests done. Top with cinnamon sugar while still warm or cool well and frost. Make a double recipe in a 9” x 13" pan.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).