- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Pumpkin Cheese Roll (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pumpkin Cheese Roll (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Shannon Taylor.
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 teaspoon lemon juice
¾ Featherlite Flour Mix
1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon xanthan gum
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
4 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
Beat eggs for 5 minutes until light in color and thick. Gradually add sugar. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Mix dry ingredients together and fold into pumpkin. Pour into well greased and floured pan (15 x 10)- cookie sheet. Bake at 375F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and turn onto clean kitchen towel that is sprinkled with powdered kitchen towel that is sprinkled with powdered sugar. Roll cake up (with towel) in jelly roll fashion and let cool. Unroll cake and spread with filling and re-roll. Chill, slice and serve.
Note: I would spray the pan then line the pan with wax paper then spray the wax paper.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).