- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
I am 38 years old,undiagnosed, but living gluten-free as much as possible. Mother and many of my sisters have it too. Even a few nieces/nephews. I'd love to use this site as a reference for eating out, as thats the hardest thing to accomplish. So I'll post as much as I find--domestic or international. Thanks to any info you all get on here too. It helps tons.<br/>
- By Pete Jeno
- Published 12/12/2007
Hi, So, just putting this user experience out there and asking for your feedback. I have often gotten Amy's gluten free pizza (the plain rice crust/ Cheese one), and have gotten sick every time. (sick...