- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2000. I am married with two daughters, a step-daughter and step-grandson. Following a gluten-free diet is becoming easier. Thanks to the efforts of many, the awareness and knowledge of celiac disease has increased in the last 10 years.
Photo: CC/ lyng883My husband and I recently returned from a trip to the Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort in Nassau, Bahamas. What a wonderful experience! The resort itself was beautiful but the people working there made the vacation special. Prior to our arrival, I contacted the General Manager, Jeremy Mutton, advising him of my dietary requirements.