Betty Wedman-St Louis, PhD, RD
Betty Wedman-St Louis, PhD, RD is Assistant Professor, NY Chiropractic College, MS Clinical Nutrition Program Nutrition Assessment Course & Food Science Course. She is author of the following books:
- Fast and Simple Diabetes Menus, McGraw Hill Companies
- Diabetes Meals on the Run, Contemporary Books
- Living With Food Allergies, Contemporary Books
- Diabetic Desserts, Contemporary Books
- Quick & Easy Diabetes Menus Cookbook, Contemporary Books
- American Diabetes Association Holiday Cookbook and Parties & Special Celebrations Cookbook, Prentice Hall Books
The finished blueberry muffins. Photo: CC--thebittenword.comThis recipe originally appeared in the Autumn 2010 edition of Celiac.com's Journal of Gluten-Sensitivity.
Subscribe to Journal of Gluten Sensitivity for more articles like this one.Living with celiac disease and diabetes can be a challenge, but it is not impossible. You can travel the world, eat out and enjoy life but assertiveness is important to maintaining good blood glucose management and digestive health.