- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Jennifer Iscol is president of the Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California (http://www.celiaccommunity.org), She has volunteered in this field since 2006, when her son was diagnosed with celiac disease and she founded North Bay Celiacs. She received the 2010 Champion of Celiac Awareness Award from the Celiac Disease Foundation. Jennifer holds an undergraduate Political Economy degree from U.C. Berkeley and a graduate degree in International Relations from Yale. She worked in foreign and defense policy at nonprofit organizations, in Congress and at the State Department, and then became a cartographer at the National Geographic Society. She now resides in Northern California and devotes her time to her family and celiac disease awareness.
- By Jennifer Iscol
- Published 05/25/2011