Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Carla Spacher is a gluten-free consultant and recipe developer to retail, restaurants, and manufacturers such as KitchenAid, and food companies; the founder of glutenfreerecipebox.com; author of Gluten-Free Bread Baking Defined; and provides cooking lessons. She is a member of the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America, The Health Sciences Institute, and the National Association of Professional Women. Carla has been mentioned on such sites as NEWS10 ABC, KATV ABC, WRCB-TV 3 NBC, and more. Visit her Web site: http://glutenfreerecipebox.com
A crispy deep-fried egg roll which tastes like the real thing! Fill with barbecued Chinese pork and Napa cabbage (recipes provided),or your favorites, or even left-overs!