- Newly Diagnosed Survival Kit
- Wheat-free Gluten-free Dessert Cookbook
- Wheat-free Gluten-free Recipes for Special Diets
- Wheat-free Gluten-free Reduced Calorie Cookbook
- Wheat-free Gluten-free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults
- Gluten-free Cooking for Dummies
Finding a slice of pre-packaged gluten-free bread that is 100% enjoyable seems to be the bane of many celiacs. So you finally decide to make your own. You read up on baking breads; you spend money to buy the ingredients; you take the time to prepare the mixture, then you put your creation in the oven.
What was your first reaction when your doctor told you that anything containing gluten had to be eliminated from your diet? After you stopped screaming, “But I HAVE to have my pizza!” did you begin to panic? Know this—there is almost NOTHING that you used to eat before being diagnosed that you cannot eat now; you just have to learn to make it a little differently.