Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
I'm a mom to two wonderful children. My daughter was diagnosed 3 years ago with Celiac Disease. It has since 'been my mission to help keep her healthy and learn more about this complex disease and also help raise awareness. Just until a few months ago I have started a blog called glutenfreealie.com to help other people with the disease learn about new products, share recipes, my struggles etc. I am very happy to be apart of this great celiac website. Being a mom to a celiac child has made me more aware of other's with allergies as well and the struggles that they too often face out in the public. My children are my inspiration to move forward and help them along their path of living a safe and happy life.