- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
I am a 63 year old woman who has been Celiac all my life, of course, but only recognized it myself 13 years ago. I discovered my gluten intolerance by accident because I was looking for something else in the Merc Manual. I live in an area of the South that does not believe in Celiac Disease, so professional care in that subject is very scarce. I am one of the Celiacs who store the fat, so I struggle with obesity. I am now comfortable with my limitations.